• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello potential new friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello potential new friends!

CMTeetsa

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a relitivley new pin trader. I'm a cast member at DLR and while pin trading with guests, I was bitten by the bug. I had no idea what it was about and I'm always learning.

Welcome - so glad to have you. I'm an easy trader so take a look at my pins and let's talk. See, we are already friends.

welcome to the pinsanity. pins are addictive as you are finding out. its so much fun though meeting new people and making friends. if you ever get any chip dale pins let me know will be glad to trade with you. hope to see you in chat sometime. trudy in illinois.

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

Pins and pin trading/collecting have gotten quite complicated over the years (as a CM, I'm sure you know that). You have found a fantastic site with wonderful people who will be more than happy to help you navigate this 'world.' If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them - we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome to the site and to PIN TRADING. We love going to Disneyland just to trade and hang with friends while trading. Pin trading is a great way to meet and make new friends. We just returned from Disneyland just the other day. We were there for about 12 days. Look forward to getting to know you on here and hopefully to meet you in person on one of our next trips to our HOME AWAY FROM HOME!!

Hello fellow Cast Member, I too was hit with pinsanity by trading constantly with guests at WDW's Magic Kingdom. It's very much fun learning experience though I wouldn't know much about it if it weren't for Dizpins and now DPF. I'm sure you'll make alot of friends here.

PS. If you don't mind me asking, what area at DLR are you at?

Last edited:
I am in stores, on the west side. Meaning, New Orleans Square and Critter Country. That is my home land but I'm a hatwriter, so it takes me to Frontierland and Main st as well :) I am very glad I stumbled across this site. Pin trading in the parks can be very cut throat I've learned. This group seems a real good one! My boyfriend and son also trade. I'm pushing my bf to follow you guys too :)

Hello your such a lucky person to be able to trade every day if you wanted :) welcome to the site!!!!!

TOTALLY AGREE!!!

Welcome welcome!!! I am fairly new to trading and I have to say... everyone here is MORE than willing to help out with questions and show you the way :) Thank you to everyone who has guided me and continues to share the knowledge!

hat writers, yes. Only ear hats. Thoes machines are designed for the dome cap. Now, Showcase, across the way from Mad Hatter on Main st, they can embroider pretty much anything. Clothing, other hats, blankets, towels. I believe the cost is 7 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back