• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Ready to Rock N Roll!

RivalStars

Pins, Collecting & Rock N Roll
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! My name is Michael. It was so great to meet everyone at the Hollywood Soda Fountain Nightmare Event yesterday!!!

My girlfriend and I are newbies to trading, but everyone was so nice and helped us out with advice and pointers!

I was Born and Raised in Orange County, California. Served in the United States Marine Corps. Passionate about music and have been signed and released 3 Cd's. My newest project The Poison Heart Academy will be dropping its debut CD very soon. I also am the owner of Urban Warrior Fitness, a personal training company located in Irvine, CA.

Hope to see and meet everyone at future events!

Michael
The Poison Heart Academy

Welcome to the boards! many of the DPF members were at the NBC event, so stop by and say hi next time :) (many of our pics are in the off-topic forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back