• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!!! So excited to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!!! So excited to be here!

disneycrazee

I just got pixelexia, ok?
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Hello all. I'm Kristin and I stumbled upon this forum and Pin Pics while searching online for pins. I don't have too much experience trading, but I do hope to change that. :) (That being said, I haven't posted all of my pins yet...and I have to decide which ones I'm willing to trade... ;) ) I started out collecting random pins that I liked, but I quickly learned that there are WAY too many out there, and I needed to narrow down my interests. My largest group of pins is definitely Pirates of the Caribbean...but my collection definitely pales in comparison to the number of PotC pins in existence! I also collect Princess and the Frog, Tangled, and Pumbaa...while trying to build my small Hercules and Hunchback collections...and also throwing in some Tron in the mix... (whoa - so much for narrowing it down, huh? lol).

Aside from pins, my major weak spot is collecting Disney collector dolls. I have many of the Mattel Disney princess collections from years ago, and lately have gone crazy over the LE Disney Store 17" dolls as well as the Princess Designer Collection.

And apart from collecting Disney, I enjoy sewing and drawing...although you will find from my deviantART page that I manage to incorporate Disney when I do them. :wiggle:

Well that's enough about me. Thanks for letting me join and I look forward to spending more time around here! :wavey:

Hi Kristin, welcome aboard! I haven't narrowed down my collection focus either...having too much fun to do that! :)

Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back