• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Starter set advice?!

kettinger

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I am a new member of the forum and a huge fan of all things Disney - The Lion King and Pixar movies are some favorites.

I am interested in purchasing a starter set to quickly amp up my pin collection at low cost.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I should look?

So great to meet you all!!! :wavey:

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember: This is a marathon, not a sprint. If you don't pace yourself you will look up after an hour online and realize you blew a few hundred on pins.

hi and welcome. To be honest, do not try to buy a ton of cheap pins on ebay, they will all be fake and will give you a bad rep. You don't want the fake pins. The best way is to find people in the sales threads here downsizing some of their pins. By starter set what did you have in mind? Like 8 pins, or like 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back