• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello there, from SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, from SoCal

vikingbro

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been pin trading for about eighteen months now. My trading has been either during my many trips to the Disneyland Resort or through the mail via a Pin Trading subreddit.

My current ISO is shown in my signature.

I am on the lookout for ANYTHING Christopher Robin. I am also looking for Jack Skellington for me; Snow White for my wife; and Marie (from The Aristocats) for my daughter.

Lately, I have been noticing a fascination I have with anything Mickey/Minnie wedding related pins. My collection of those has started to expand.

I am also on the lookout for anything else that catches my eye. You know how it is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back