• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello to all and thank you for sharing the pin-trading love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which characters are you collecting? :) Now I'm curious to know!

My wife and I are currently trying to narrow down which characters we will focus on, but as of right now, it's fairly broad lol We were married on Halloween because we're big Nightmare Before Christmas fans, she loves Beauty & the Beast, I love Aladdin, and we both also love Stitch. Those are our MAIN ones, but the problem is (which I'm sure many know) is that as we get into more collecting, we began to have a new appreciation and love for other characters. This also increased after Disney World. It's a hard life lol

Welcome!!! I totally know what you mean - I'm always nervous being the "new kid" to a group or forum like this, but these folk are so awesomely nice~ Just makes ya feel right at home!~

Thank you for the welcome! I was nervous as well, but everyone has been so incredible, that it's almost impossible to feel so nervous after a bit! Especially those who share interests beyond pins...LETS GO VOLTRON FORCE! :)

Welcome! You're on tumblr aren't you? (Or your name is very close to someone on tumblr...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am indeed! You're definitely one of those people who have been so welcome and helpful, that I couldn't help but fully join the community! Thank you again for your help from before! I'm so happy you directed me here!

Hi and welcome to the Disney pin trading forum. Make sure you create a pinpics.com account (it's free) and add all your pins that you have for trade and all the pins that you want. It's a great way to start trading online and you can also use this forum to trade also.

I kept seeing "pinpics" on many signatures and honestly thought it was just a phrase that was used for pin collecting. Wow lol. Thank you for the suggestions. I've only added my tradeables to tumblr for now but I will do that as well. I currently only have 7 pins to trade but hope to grow my tradeable pins and get more specific to characters that both my wife and I love. Thank you again!

I am indeed! You're definitely one of those people who have been so welcome and helpful, that I couldn't help but fully join the community! Thank you again for your help from before! I'm so happy you directed me here!

Yay! Yes, this is a wonderful and welcoming community that I'm happy to be a part of. ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I are currently trying to narrow down which characters we will focus on, but as of right now, it's fairly broad lol We were married on Halloween because we're big Nightmare Before Christmas fans, she loves Beauty & the Beast, I love Aladdin, and we both also love Stitch. Those are our MAIN ones, but the problem is (which I'm sure many know) is that as we get into more collecting, we began to have a new appreciation and love for other characters. This also increased after Disney World. It's a hard life lol

Sounds like our main 2 collections are the same!

Thank you very much! I'm so happy to be here! I love your signature. May I ask how one goes about getting one of those? Are they just for pins you're looking for or to show some of your favorite pieces?
most people us the sig as a way of telling others the pins they want most. I don't say Grail pin because if people get a sig pin it often is just replaced with the n txt pin they want so bad. Other people may show some pins they already have or have gotten. Others may just have sum art that shows something about them. We fall in the later group. Just a cool sig for our family to share. It was made by a member here. Many different members will help you make one if you like. Just look around than ask for help. Best of luck to you.

WWWDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back