• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello to my new pin friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to my new pin friends!

Ferrcatmom

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Terri and I live in Reno, NV. I have been collecting since 2006 but have gone in to overdrive the last couple years. I love Chip & Dale, all cats, Pluto and Pooh & Friends.

I have been to one pin event at WDW and was confused most of the time and this is my first attempt at a forum so I elcome ANY tips or advice from, well, anyone willing to help a new kid.

I would really like to start going to events and meeting other traders, as it has been just me and a couple of friends doing the pins. I'm always looking to add more pin friends!

Thank you,

Terri :chip:

Hey Terri, welcome to the forum ! Everyone is really nice here, and there is so much to learn (if you don't know it all already!). Post in the threads, get to know the users and I'm sure meeting them at events will be excellent :)
Olivia

Hi Terri! Welcome to DPF, we all help each other out as much as we can, if you have any questions just give us a shout!

-Charlie

Welcome to the Forum! My best advice is to jump in with both feet! Post your questions, read the threads and you'll learn so much! Before you know it, you'll be an old pro!

Enjoy your time and be sure to ask questions if you don't understand what's going on!

Hi Terri and welcome to this wonderful hobby and the Forum here! Chip n Dale is an awesome thing to collect ;-) Plus I collect Lumpy & Roo too, would love to see any of your collection if you want to share pictures here in the Pin Showroom thread.
My advise is to read, read, read all the threads on here and then take the plunge and get involved - its lots of fun :)

Hi Terri and welcome to this wonderful hobby and the Forum here! Chip n Dale is an awesome thing to collect ;-) Plus I collect Lumpy & Roo too, would love to see any of your collection if you want to share pictures here in the Pin Showroom thread.
My advise is to read, read, read all the threads on here and then take the plunge and get involved - its lots of fun :)
As soon as I learn how to post pics I would love to share my collection...

Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome! I have been reading as much as I can and I'm sure I will have some questions for you. I am just so stoked about finding DPF !!
terri

hi and welcome! I think once you do it a little more it'll sink in. Each location is different however. I suggest you go to Disneyland instead of disneyworld, it's a lot closer. I know where the mobs of us hang out at disneyland should you ever wish to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back