• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to this but so far I've mostly been trying to collect hidden Mickey pin sets. I am trying to complete my dream kingdom set as well! I am also collecting nightmare before Christmas and I have several holiday pins that I've gotten from resorts I've stayed at.

I forgot to share what Disney did to get my family to become serious traders. We have annual passes and go to WDW usually 3 or 4 times a year. We had just started trading as a fun activity for the kids in December of 2015. This past May we were at Caribbean Beach and we're trading when my son noticed a man with tons of pins so we were talking with him to learn more about it. Once we finished talking with him Dave who was a manager of the food court area came up to us and gave us 4 really neat pins. One was a back stage magic pin and the other 3 were dream kingdom pins and he told us he really enjoyed watching new families get involved in pin trading and that he wanted to give us some special pins to add to our collection. This was such an amazing gesture and definitely a wow moment of Disney magic. We have been completely addicted since. We still have so much to learn but that's most of the excitement behind it. I must say of all of the resorts we have stayed at Caribbean Beach has been the best for magical Disney experiences.

Now completely off subject but we were just at Art of Animation over the week of thanksgiving and we took our nieces for their first Disney trip and it was by far the worst experience we have ever had! Will definitely never stay there again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back