• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello WORLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello WORLD!

KGPINTRADING

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello all!

We are Kim and Greg! We are about 2 months DEEP into the trading world. We were basic traders to start. Mainly just around the parks and whatever we saw, then we went to a soda fountain release. It all started after that lol Here we are now, going to almost every soda fountain release, hitting up the trading tables at Disneyland, and even trading with people in other countries. This is a lifestyle and it is very addicting lol

I (Greg) came on here because someone saw a Jumbo Ralph I have been looking for. Unfortunately it was sold before I had a chance to get it, but I am sure I will find one sooner or later. If you have one…MESSAGE ME lol:drool:

We are stoked to be apart of this community! Let us know if you want to trade!

Kim & Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back