• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello, World!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, World!

Experiment626

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new on this forum, and just wanted to say 'hello' to all the other pin traders out there.

I've only been pin trading for about a year, but I have to admit that me and my daughter are hooked. And we've already created a pretty nice collection so far.

And this looks like this is a pretty nice spot on the web for like minded folks. I hope to make some new friends and learn a thing or two along the way.

:wavey:

(and my thread title is a hint as to what I do with another large chunk of my time)

Last edited:
Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

I think you'll find that this is a great site for both friends and to learn about these shiny and addictive pieces of metal. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask - someone will be happy to answer them for you. :smile:

I've only been collecting & trading since March 1, 2010 and am definitely out of control! Welcome to the best site on the web!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back