• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :)

chocobo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello :madhatter:, not quite sure what to write..
i just got into disney pins a couple of months ago, so far i have about..11 pins i tend to get mine
from the disney soda fountain in hollywood. right now im working on saving money for my premium disney pass
i know i could pay monthly but i hate bills and rather save up for a little while. Hopefully i can learn alot about pins
from this site as im still new to this. well if anyone wants to know something just ask :)
oh p.s this isn't related to pins but if anyone knows what a tardis is then well get along just great.

thank you everyone, this site has a lot of useful info. guess i should get started on my most wanted list. theres so many to chose from its hard to narrow it down :eek:

Hi guys,

I am new in this forum..I love to watch Micky Mouse when i feel bore... i am great fan of micky mouse.....

If you go to Settings, then Edit Profile; under Additional Information you can add your pinpics ID and it'll show up under your avatar. :)

thanks Lady Dobbins just added it to my profile :)
thanks you MojoScout but i dont have any mad hatter pins just yet but hopefully soon, i do like alice a bit better though.

Tardis - I LOVE that show!!!! I have all of the DVDs including the Torchwood and Sarah Jane Adventures spin-offs
woah lucky you :) , ive only seen a couple of episodes of Torchwood and never seen the Sarah Jane Adventures. Right now im re-watching the series on Netflix. So i must ask this question who is your favorite companion??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back