• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello

seahawk

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hello everybody,

so i just started trading and collecting Disney pins! my amazing girlfriend introduced me to this world and here i am. i collect star wars (the movie ones) and sword in the stone (minus madam mim....she's irritating hahaha). i have no idea how this site works, so if im slow to respond to anything, its because i cant figure it out hahaha.

happy trading,

seahawk (scott)

Hi Scott
Thanks for joining us,if you ever wanna trade..I am always up for a trade with a "Rookie"
This site has alot to offer..grab a cold one and look around,start a subject or reply
Everyone is a great here

Welcome Scott. You will be an expert in no time. I had never even entered a forum or posted before I joined DPF. And over a hundred posts later, I still have no clue what I am doing but I am haveing a lot of fun.

Everyone here is great. You will have a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back