• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Lapins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I'm LApins. I'm new to the online trading world, but have been trading in the parks for awhile. My home park is Disneyland, but once or twice a year I get to sneak over to Disney World when I visit family near there.

Some of my favorite pins are the ones that reference rides, scenery, and events in the parks. I also have a soft spot for the minor characters in Disney movies. You know, the ones who have a bit part in the film, but they have a knack for stealing the show. Oh, and I can't get enough Mary Blair.

For those of you who are heading out to DSF this Saturday for pin trading, I'll see you there!

Happy Trading :)

Welcome to the forum - I share your love for understated characters who steal the spotlight. Like Meeko and Figaro ^_^

-Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back