• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

bookhugger

I love books!
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hello Disney Pin Forum!

My name is Sasha and I am new to collecting pins. My mom's friend is a member of this forum and when I got my first pin, I was hooked. I wanted to learn all about them and collect more pins. When mom's friend found out, she told me about this place and PinTalk. So, I decided to join this one first before I check out the other place.

My favorite characters are Disney princesses (the classic ones and the new ones equally), Mickey & Minnie. I also like Eeyore and Roo from Winnie the Pooh. Oh yeah, and Wreck it Ralph.

I suppose if I had to rank the princesses in order of who I like, here goes: Belle (she likes books!), Rapunzel (her hair!), Mulan & Pocahontas (both are strong), Merida and Ariel (redheads), Snow White (the first princess), Aurora (in blue!), Cinderella, Jasmine (in red!), Tiana (in blue!)

I don't have a Pinpics account yet but it looks scary, there are so many pins to choose from.

Mom won't let me look use the computer much except when I'm with her or her friend so I don't know how much I will be on here. Right now, we're at her friend's house (she & mom are talking, blah blah blah) so I thought I should join and come by and say hi!

Sasha
bookhugger <--p.s. I love books too!

I also like Up = Carl & Ellie are so sweet, I don't think I was able to watch the whole movie because of my crying. Oh and Toy Story. Bo Beep and those Little Green Men are cute

It was nice breifly talking with you in chat. Hopefully you can get some more time and join in on the fun :)

I hope so too. I don't have a computer at my house (or a phone with data) so I can get here when my mom goes to visit her friend and she lets me use her computer. :down:

I have to say, though, I love all these smileys :hug:

I am back again! Mom went to visit her friend and brought me along so I get to use the computer again. :)

I hope to work on the pinpics account soon and maybe narrow down what I want to collect. But it is hard because of all those shiny pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back