• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

sappyanny

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all it's taken me awhile to do this .... I live in a small town in AZ about an hour and a half from Las Vegas, Nv(which is where my closest Disney store is). I have a few pins but haven't gotten too big into them. We usually get one of 2 every time we go to Disneyland. We mostly do vinylmations and I collect the Limited Edition dolls and the designer ones. My kids love to collect the vinylmations and trade them when we go to the park. i started late in the game for the le dolls and there are still a few older ones I would like to have someday, but at least I know now to stay up to pace with the new ones coming out :)

hi and welcome! At least you do have a disney store to shop through. To bad you aren't closer and can just go to the park and nab pins. =( I vote you move!

hi and welcome! At least you do have a disney store to shop through. To bad you aren't closer and can just go to the park and nab pins. =( I vote you move!
Thanks all :) And I keep telling my hubby the same thing that we need to move closer to the park...one of these days I hope to convince him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back