• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

disneythunder

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Garrett, and I am a college student in Oklahoma. I've been lurking around for a while and finally decided to join. I'm looking forward to some pin trading and meeting some new people.

Thanks!

Garrett, you're on the wrong side of the Red River! ;) I'm down here in Austin and just joined the forum myself. Welcome!

Which pins are you collecting right now? I haven't narrowed it down to just one theme yet myself. Plus I'm still trying to build my collection so I actually have decent pins to trade!

~Morgan

Hi Garrett! Welcome to the Disney Pin Forum!! Lots of wonderful people here and tons of great information!! :wavey: Lots of us use PinPics.com to create our pin collection as well as indicate what we want and what we have to trade. You might want to check that out! If you create an account, please let us know your PinPics name!! Always good to know what our pin buddies want! Happy pin trading!! :x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back