• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!!

mercedesbenz9694

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My name is Mercedes, I am 21 and I am extremely new to this forum as well as pin trading in general.

I have several questions about it, like what are the official rules?
What should one person know before going to Disney World?

Please let me in on any advice you have for a beginner!

Thanks! Have a great day/night! :)

Don't buy pin lots off of Ebay, 99.9% of them are scrapper pins.
Be careful, this is a very addicting hobby with great people so you can fall into a pin buying trance and spend your whole life savings!
Read all the sticky's for the forums, they will help you figure things out.
My best piece of advice would have to be.....Just have fun!!

Hello,

My name is Mercedes, I am 21 and I am extremely new to this forum as well as pin trading in general.

I have several questions about it, like what are the official rules?
What should one person know before going to Disney World?

Please let me in on any advice you have for a beginner!

Thanks! Have a great day/night! :)

Welcome Mercedes! :D

Welcome! Welcome! My best advice is to look up, research and learn about scrapper pins and fakes. It will be well worth taking the time to learn what to look for and avoid at the parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back