• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :)

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Hello to everyone. It's nice to know there is a wonderful resource for people who like Disney pins.

My husband and I will be going to Disneyland soon and we wanted to celebrate his first time going there by starting something together. We are newlyweds and plan on collecting pins to start a tradition of trading pins when we go to the parks. We will be having kids in the next few years and though it would be fun family thing to do. We plan on collecting for me: Stitch, It's a Small World, and anything having to do with cephalopods(e.g. 20000 Leagues under the Sea squid, Pearl from Nemo) and for him: Thor and Star Wars ships.

Hello and welcome! I saw your "learn more about members" post and think it's so cute that you like cephalopods! So random and so cool!! Good luck with your hunt!

Welcome. Since you are in the Bay Area you may want to check out our Pin Trading events.

Here is a link to the last one on April 1st. They are fun and all ranges from Novice to serious collector are encouraged to trade, sell and buy.

If you are on FB, there is also the same group of people under NorCal Pin Traders.

The next event is probably going to be on May 20th in Davis. We usually alternate between Fremont and Sac area.

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?59312-NorCal-April-1st-pin-trading&highlight=norcal

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back