• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

GorillasInTheIrishMist

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi everyone, my name is Rylie and I live in Illinois. I'm very new to collecting and trading anything. I joined a pin of the month club several months back and that was my introduction to to pin collecting. Haven't had the opportunity to do any trades. I'll be going on my very first Disney trip to WDW in a couple months so hopefully I'll be able to do some trading there. Just wanted to introduce myself :)

Welcome to the boards! What are you looking to collect? (Specific movies, characters, themes, etc.)?

Welcome to the boards! What are you looking to collect? (Specific movies, characters, themes, etc.)?

I don't know for sure about specific types of pins I'd want. My tastes are all over the place. So far I'm interested in possibly collecting Lilo & Stitch, Zootopia, and holiday-themed pins, Halloween in particular. Also interested in the rarer movie pins like Tarzan and Robin Hood. Any pin for a movie that doesn't have a lot of pins I'd check out.

Hi and welcome! I'm new to the forum too, Halloween themed pins sounds like a fun collection to start.

That sounds like a fun collection. It's a great time for Halloween pins as the Halloween pins are now appearing in the parks.

I don't know for sure about specific types of pins I'd want. My tastes are all over the place. So far I'm interested in possibly collecting Lilo & Stitch, Zootopia, and holiday-themed pins, Halloween in particular. Also interested in the rarer movie pins like Tarzan and Robin Hood. Any pin for a movie that doesn't have a lot of pins I'd check out.

Those are all good collections. There are OODLES of Stitch pins out there, so they'll be really easy to come across. I'm biased towards Zootopia and Robin Hood, since I collect those, as well. :)

A good collection that merges multiple of your categories (Halloween and movies with few pins) is Hocus Pocus. There are four official pins out, with a fifth coming out for the Disney World Halloween party. Other movies with low amounts of pins are Tarzan, Black Cauldron, Home on the Range, and Treasure Planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back