• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :)

DoReMarie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi Everyone!

My name is Marie and I'm from Michigan. I've been to Walt Disney World 4 times in the past 20 years but it wasn't until my most recent trip earlier this year that I learned about pin trading. I really enjoyed searching for pins and trading with cast members. I found this website when I returned home and I was looking for ways to trade pins outside of the parks. I also created an account on PinPics (same username: DoReMarie) and I've added most of the pins I own.

I'm really interested in collecting Marie (The Aristocats), Stitch (especially any with the little ducklings), and Minnie.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you and trading pins! I've been going through terrible Disney World withdrawal lately!

Hi there! I caught the bug after my last trip too, but it took me three years to find this forum. Now I’m obsessed!!!

Not sure where in Michigan you are, but if you’re ever in Chicago there is a monthly trading meetup in the western burbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back