• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Hanukkah Pin

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

New board but same old memeber from over at dizpins. Some of you might remember me as nemo521 (or the one always looking for hanukkah pins), so i decided to change my name to give folks a better idea of what i collect :D . Im currently up to date with all the hanukkah pins through 2009 (including Passover and Rosh Hashana). I got one so far this year, and looking forward to the other 2.

Also, for other holiday pin collectors, i was at Universal Stuidos Orlando the other day, and they too have Hanukkah Pins. I was able to find last years, which is just the universal logo and "happy hanukkah", and this years, which is Sponge Bob and a Menorah.

Last edited:
Hi
Welcome to DPF..if you have a pinpics ID..you will see on mine it will take you to your trades
You can update that in your settings in profile

Your user name caught my eye as I was looking to see what the new Hanukkah pins were this year.
We also collect all the Hanukkah pins.
I just booked out tickets for this year’s trip today and am glad that Hanukkah is so early this year so we can celebrate at home before our trip.
I just found out that Dizpin closed and was shocked.
Glad to see there are some new forums.
Linda

Welcome to DPF! :D Glad you could join us, and happy posting! :D

did you get ot pick up the jumbo Hanukkah Mickey w/ the dreidel lastnight?

Your user name caught my eye as I was looking to see what the new Hanukkah pins were this year.
We also collect all the Hanukkah pins.
I just booked out tickets for this year’s trip today and am glad that Hanukkah is so early this year so we can celebrate at home before our trip.
I just found out that Dizpin closed and was shocked.
Glad to see there are some new forums.
Linda
Welcome to DPF Linda! :) glad to have you, happy posting!

Welcome to DPF! :D Glad you could join us, and happy posting! :D

did you get ot pick up the jumbo Hanukkah Mickey w/ the dreidel lastnight?

found it. thanks for the heads up. I kept checking the disney store website knowing they would possibly have a pin this year but never saw anything. i googled it though and found it, weird it never showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back