• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hellooooo there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellooooo there :)

jazzteenrae

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Newbie here! I have been posting around and really just stalking different threads without even introducing myself to the traders of the Disney Pin Forum. So here it goes.. My name is Jazzteen, I'm 19, and I live in California. I have bought pins approximately since 2004 not knowing there was a whole community of pin traders! I'm in love with Disney: the stories and the characters (Stitch being one of my favorites!). I especially love when all that magic is captured in an itty bitty pin. I'm here to learn and grow. Grow my collection that is :) Hello again!

I'm sure someone here will tell you how to link up you pinpics account. I can't remember how I did it, it was a while ago!

-Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back