• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR Help! Disneyland 60th

Disneylandforever

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Does anyone have any advice on getting the next Disneyland 60th turquoise pin that comes out March 19 2015. Really don't want to pay ridiculous eBay prices and I have tried everything I can think of. Any advice is appreciated!!:cheshire:

Only advice is if you want to get for retail, to drive to DLR. People are going nuts for these pins, but maybe after the 60th anniversary craze is over, the prices will go down?

I am now going on the 19th. I have never seen pictures of walt pins go so fast. crazy. And sadly speezard is not doing pickups on these anymore.

After you pick up the wristband, is the line shorter or checkout quicker, if you go to the Space Command store in DL or the Trolley Treats store in DCA?

yes if you get a wristband for a store inside the parks the line is shorter than the pin traders in downtown disney. You have to get the proper wristband for the store you are going to. There was three diffrent color bands given out and that determined what store you can pick up your pins from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back