• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HELP! Do you have this pin and want to trade? pinpics #60338 ºoº

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP! Do you have this pin and want to trade? pinpics #60338 ºoº

imatronaholic

Daft Punk Rocks
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Looking for a trade! If you have this pin and are interested in trading it,
let me know and I will look at your wants list and see if we can make a deal. :cool:
..and thank you for looking..
pin60338

PINPICS #60338 VMK Tiki Room 1963 ºoº

Last edited:
Hi!

I have it and am willing to trade, let me know if you have anything on my wants list. :)

Last edited:
Hi!

I have it and am willing to trade, let me know if you have anything on my wants list. :)

I have nothing that's on your wants list - HOWEVER - I do have some Tink pins that you might like.

My offer is these 2 pins for the trade:
pin31958

pinpics #31958 LE500 Disney Auctions (New on Card)

AND;
pin75895

pinpics #75895 LE-No (New on Card)

Let me know if this will work for you. I have other Tink pins that you might like instead. I thought that the two pins above would make a good addition to your collection. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back