• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR Help! Does anyone know if this pin is sold out at DLR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR Help! Does anyone know if this pin is sold out at DLR?

Guy the Ghoul

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Does anyone know if the new Haunted Mansion Holiday jumbo pin is sold out or not? I'd really appreciate any info! I'm trying to decide whether or not to go to DLR tomorrow, thanks!

I had a friend there on release day who saw it in the morning but was gone in the afternoon (Adventure Park) when he went back to buy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the new Haunted Mansion Holiday jumbo pin is sold out or not? I'd really appreciate any info! I'm trying to decide whether or not to go to DLR tomorrow, thanks!
I saw it at DTD PT today.
Although on Thursday stores in DLR were sold out, but DCA still had some. If PT is sold out, check at Katz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back