• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help finding pins on Pinpics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help finding pins on Pinpics

Steamboat Willie

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Hello,

I am sure the answer is right beneath my nose, but I can't seem to locate this pin set on Pinpics. I bought one box of two mystery pins this week at Disneyland, and now my son says he wants to try to get the whole set. I'd really like to list them on Pinpics.

Can you help me? I tried common search terms (Attractions, Disneyland Resort, Happiest Place on Earth, etc.)

judespins.jpg

Thanks!

David :wavey:

Pin 81390: Mad Hatter, Alice, March Hare and Cheshire Cat riding the Mad Tea Party - as a start!

Cannot find anything under Jose Carioca

Last edited:
Interesting ... the Pinpics description for that pin says it is an unauthorized pin. I just bought it this week from Disneyland. There were two mystery pins in a box as part of a set of 10. Hmmm...

Dont forget that anyone can author a pin to pinpics. Maybe someone got it in trade, did not see it available for any numbner of reasons, did not see it on pinpics so when they added it they put unauthorized. As mentioned, ask Figgy (Pinpics) and see what they say. Mistakes happen.

Wow, I can't find anything about this set on the ODPT site either. Anybody have any luck finding any info on this set anywhere else? smiley-confused001.gif

UPDATE: In case you haven't looked at pinpics today, this set is now listed as 82146. This listing shows the pins in this set as follows:

#81387 - Pinocchio & Geppetto on Calfornia Screamin'
#81390 - Alice In Wonderland's Mad Hatter, Alice, March Hare, and Cheshire on The Mad Tea Party cups
#81393 - Tinker Bell flying in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle
#82139 - Mickey & Pluto on Dumbo The Flying Elephant
#82140 - Stitch on Astro Orbiter
#82141 - Jose Carioca on Big Thunder Mountain
#82142 - Peter Pan on Peter Pan's Flight
#82143 - Mr. Incredible and Dash on Autopia
#82144 - Monsters Inc.'s Sulley and Mike on Grizzly River Run
#82145 - Song of the South's Brer Rabbit, Brer Bear, and Brer Fox on Splash Mountain

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back