• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help from U.K. Pin collectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help from U.K. Pin collectors

Matty

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey everyone! I have been trying to start a collection of Scrooge pins. As many of you know the U.K. Disney is releasing this pin.

b847cf10475b684171ec2b7dd49d57b0.jpg

If anyone would be willing to help me get it it would be amazing!!! Thank you all for your time and help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone! I have been trying to start a collection of Scrooge pins. As many of you know the U.K. Disney is releasing this pin.

b847cf10475b684171ec2b7dd49d57b0.jpg

If anyone would be willing to help me get it it would be amazing!!! Thank you all for your time and help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would trade one for you (as I plan to get a couple for traders anyway), but I told myself I wouldn't trade until I sorted something out with an older member I screwed over who I was meant to be picking a UK pin up for a few years before.

I'm sure another UK trader will come along and help you get your pin. Best of luck!

My son collects Donald and Scrooge ,I think I better put that on our want list for him,he says Scrooge reminds him of his uncle Gary !!lololol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back