• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help.....How do i choose which collections for a signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help.....How do i choose which collections for a signature?

snwwht85

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've really been lagging on trying to get a signature together. I just don't know which collections to choose from and focus on. How do you guys make your choices? I pretty much also seek out for my girlfriends collections as well.

I've really been lagging on trying to get a signature together. I just don't know which collections to choose from and focus on. How do you guys make your choices? I pretty much also seek out for my girlfriends collections as well.

I still need to update my signature - coming back to trading I have a better idea of what I truly want and a few pins I'd consider grails. In your case, I'd see what collections you're interested in have the most pins in terms of 'most wanted' and 'grails' and choose from there. Also, as starry mentioned (if you're not already aware) a signature can be animated so you can choose more than one collection of most wanted/grails.

Last edited:
What do you consider your "main theme/collection"? What I mean is what do find yourself consistently drawn to/wanting to collect? I'd figure that out first then make a signature based on that. How I figured out my signature is since I collect non-disney Halloween things, and consistently found myself drawn to collecting Halloween themed pins that's what I went with.

Thank you guys for the ideas. I think I will go with my most collected which is still like 3 or 4 collections (Stitch, Maleficent, Chernabog, and Chip and Dale) lol. Also i have my girlfriends collections which i could also add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back