• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help identify these Mickey pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help identify these Mickey pins?

opaleyes

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello all. I just got back from a week at Disney and traded for the pins in the picture below. They look like they are all from perhaps a starter set? I've looked all over pinpics, but can't seem to find them. I have 8 total (red, orange, green, light blue, med blue, dk blue, purple, and pink). They all have different faces. The metal is silver, and the backs have the mickey pattern which continues right off the edges. They are stamped with the pin trading logo, and the copyright symbol with Disney and China. The year stamped on the logo is 2010. Anyone? Thanks in advance!

I am an idiot. ::facepalm:: Forgot the image. Here it is:
emotionpins.jpg

Last edited:
Post edited to include the picture of the pins. Clearly it's been a long, tiring week. Oops.

Now the real question is- Who has 75891 and 75884 they want to sell, since I managed to get the other 8? ::laughs::

Thanks! But I literally have no pins to trade at this time. I traded all of my traders at the parks this week. I appreciate the offer though!

I have an extra 75891 I think because we just got back from WDW, and I finished this set while there. I can hold onto it if you'd like. I'm not in a rush to trade since I went a little pin crazy while there.

Hi Jeff, would you be willing to sell it? I don't know when I'll have any traders next since I only bought all of the ones I did for my trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back