• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Help Me Complete Some Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Help Me Complete Some Sets

slbrabham

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
For 2019, I want to complete three sets. I started the Main Street Magic WDW set when I went to WDW in 2016 with my family. We had a fun time buying packs from different places. I only need two from this set.

Here is a picture of what I have for the WDW set.
a45eb4916a306e20b22ecc9e49651fc4.jpg

I need Chip at Casey's and Huey. I'd have Chip but I was a good aunt and gave him to my nephew who collects C &D.
Here are the pins for which I am searching.
12562ff83e3edb447b90a6770f54440c.jpg

16d6ca72810985ec0390d09dbf33f5b5.jpg

I liked the set so much that I started trading for the Disneyland set when I went to the Pixar Party Pin Event. I got a few in 2016 and about half of them last year from different people. Now I only need 1! I need Chip at Carnation Cafe. Here is a picture of what I have.
a801377348934716f067fc17775cea3b.jpg

Here is a picture of the last pin I need.
eaaf7793718d81ffd5c729941a498231.jpg

Finally, I want to collect all the AP versions of the pins from the Small World 50th Anniversary frame set. At the 2017 LIAA pin event, my family and I started finding these pins. My sister (the one who doesn't pin trade) wanted to go to a pin board on the final day. She pulled the Dutch girl pin, and my niece pulled the French child. I liked the pins so I wanted to find more. I looked them up and discovered that they were part of a frame set so I started looking for them on the boards. My sister who pin trades helped with Hawaii. (She pulled it but didn't show me until we made it home.) I pulled the American and Italian pins with my last tab. I found two this year from people online - Africa and India. I only need China and Mexico!

Here is a picture of the pins I have.
56549ffdce791911be2ffaaf2ce6d3da.jpg

Here are the pins I need.
27b8584c94e101c84a5d070e5546d5ed.jpg

20c6410f7c5eafc9b42e685bc52e9e60.jpg

Thanks for any help or leads.

My Pin Pics is the same as here.

Last edited:
I pulled the India pin (not AP) from framed set at the LIAA event and it's one of my favorites. Nice collection! Wish I could help you. :)

I pulled the India pin (not AP) from framed set at the LIAA event and it's one of my favorites. Nice collection! Wish I could help you. :)

It is a nice set and I'm glad you got it. :D I like this set because my family helped me get started with it. Now I want to get them all.

I found the Chip in front of Casey's from the WDW Main Street Magic set. I'm down to needing only one from each set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back