• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help me. Question about if this pin is a scrapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me. Question about if this pin is a scrapper.

Matty

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
0751e361432e3bb5d8311abdc73b32d8.jpg
4b8b097d23432cd27842ceadf16544fc.jpg
0576699a5e642cd0c827f943cc486e8e.jpg

I got this pin off ebay before I joined the forum. I think it is a reputable seller. They are highly rated. The only thing I am wondering about is the nick on the side. I am still a super newbie so I am still working on how to tell what to look for.

Thanks for your help with my ingnorance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks legit to me. Disney's quality control for pins has taken a downturn lately, and pins with flaws like this (nicked metal, miscolored enamel, waffle backing with borders, etc.) are sold on the rack.

I'm sorry you got a flawed pin, though. The seller should have disclosed that in their listing.

Ok cool. Thanks for the input. I just didn't wanna get a situation where I go to trade it and get in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back