• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help needed with HM Pet Tombstone pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help needed with HM Pet Tombstone pins

fordracing31

The Eye Lady
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
I bought these pins on ebay and I have about a week to return them. I looked through pin pics and the comments but still unsure on if they are counterfeit or not. Does anyone have or seen these pins that can help? The single pic is one I traded for at the park. It has a darker metal/silver and a smaller stamp on the backside. Thanks so much for taking a look.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I don't have my pins in front of me but when I go get them, I'll see if I can take a picture of each of them for comparison purposes. I got my set from a cast member who took them out of his pocket to refresh his lanyard :)

I'd be interested in good photos of the real ones too...I'm dubious about the colouring of some of mine.

I will take the pictures tonight with my cell phone. I thought I had a nice picture of them with the Haunted Mansion board/frame (that was for the GWP with the Disney characters) but I can't find it on my cell phone. I will look on Photobucket too.

Ooh, here it is (but it's the whole set, hopefully you can zoom):
HauntedMansion.jpg

Individual pictures of each tombstone won't be uploaded to PhotoBucket until Friday because we are going to Disneyland tomorrow!

Oops, sorry, I forgot to take the pictures. Will take tonight as soon as I find them. Sis' was loose in a bag when I displayed mine. I'll use the "real" camera too (digital) since I have to take pictures of some other items as well.

Pictures!

Okay, as promised (albeit late, sorry!), here are pictures of the tombstones. Sis & I (and 2 of our friends) luckily found 2 cast members that were just refreshing the pins out of their pockets so we were able to get 2 full sets. I have, of course, put mine on the Haunted Mansion board pictured above. Sis was going to do something similar but still hasn't done so (plus, we have somehow misplaced her board).

Picture heavy (and large), so each post will have a picture of a different tombstone.

Also, sorry for the pink background. I was trying to find a nice lighted area with the sun and the only thing at the time that I took my picture had a pink quilt on it. LOL.

Pin 72109 DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series Haunted Mansion Tombstones (Old Fly Bait)

Here is the picture. Again, sorry for the pink background!

101_2667.jpg

Last edited:
Pin 72111 DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series Haunted Mansion Tombstones FiFi the Poodle

Here is the picture. Again, sorry for the pink background!

101_2668.jpg

Last edited:
Pin 72106: DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series - Haunted Mansion Tombstones (Rat)

Sorry for the pink background

101_2669.jpg

Last edited:
Pin 72107: DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series Haunted Mansion Tombstones Jeb the Spider

Pink background/blurry pic

101_2670.jpg

Last edited:
Pin 72108: DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series Haunted Mansion Tombstones Freddie the Bat

sorry for the pink background

101_2671.jpg

Last edited:
Pin 72110: DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series - Haunted Mansion Tombstones (Fish)

pink background

101_2672.jpg

Last edited:
A picture of all of them (I found a wood background to take the pictures)!

101_2675.jpg

Last edited:
I am pretty sure my sis (jadeites-lady) was thinking about selling them (both the tombstone set and the GWP set). I think she was thinking of selling them for $36-40 postage paid for one set (either tombstone or GWP). Guaranteed authentic!

Thank you so much. It looks like my pet tombstones look good and I would very much like to by the GWP set if she is selling it. Sorry for late reply was at Disneyland and when I got back Monday I got sick.

Thank you so much. It looks like my pet tombstones look good and I would very much like to by the GWP set if she is selling it. Sorry for late reply was at Disneyland and when I got back Monday I got sick.

Not a problem. I'll let her know and one of us will get back with you. Glad to have been able to help and so sorry about the delay in taking the pictures. My cell phone took even blurrier pictures that I had to charge the batteries on my camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back