• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help!!! please!! begging!!!

Help!!! please!! begging!!!

Tbird

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
This is the last pin I need to complete my license plate set. I'm hoping someone from here can help me with this pin:

Pin 20776: Fantasy License Plate Series - Tiki Tiki Room (Birds Sing, Flowers Croon)

I'm begging for help on this one.....Please!! :bowdown:

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Carolyn. Anybody else possibly have this pin? I will consider trading 2 of my pins for this pin if anybody is interested. Come on.....anyone.....I'm begging!!! LOL

I'm going to bump this back to the top of the first page and start begging again....Please...Anybody!!!

Tiki is selling his collection and said if he did not get an offer the for entire collection, he will piece it out. He has every tiki pin so I am pretty certain he would have it.

Send him a pm

Well unfortunately Tiki doesn't have that pin.
Anyone else have it?? please....still begging!!

I'm going to bump this again to the top hoping a newer member might see this post and have this pin. still begging!!

Thanks Judy..... I'm hoping someone might have it for trade or for sell.

Hey..... By the way, we have our camper over in your neck of the woods now.

Really where at..and you might be staying awhile,we are due for 20 inches of snow starting tuesday night...Where are you at
WE could meet to trade

Well maybe not that close to you but we are in Indiana. You are way north if us, you are by lake Michigan and we are by Richmond. That would be a pretty far drive.

I'm not giving up, anybody Pleeeeaaaaaaassssseee!!

Hey Judy.....I bet I know where you will be this friday. (Movie theater watching the new Pirates of the Caribbean. My daughter is so excited to see it, she loves Johnny Depp)

It's been awhile so I'm bumping this back to the top and hoping for the best:hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd:

This is the last pin I need to complete my license plate set. I'm hoping someone from here can help me with this pin:

Pin 20776: Fantasy License Plate Series - Tiki Tiki Room (Birds Sing, Flowers Croon)

I'm begging for help on this one.....Please!! :bowdown:

Hi Tony, you are not going to believe this, but guess what I found in one of my boxes? I have one of the Tiki Tiki pins just waiting to find a new home. PM and we will work out the trade of your missing pin. David

Back