• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help Please.... GOT 68601 from cm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help Please.... GOT 68601 from cm

KT07

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Update.... I took the pin to the Pot luck and after having a few ppl give the ok i know think it safe to say " the pin is real".... thank you for your help

*** do any DPF members have pins for this set.. I have only ever seen this one thats real. I have seen about 4 that were bad.

I got a pin last weekend from a cm and now i read that the whole set is scraped.
Thank you ....any help is good

Last edited:
update... got all pin Numbers for my babys lanyard... 68601....7027...69261....66147..

now im just tring to get any extra info on 68601.... i got it from a cm... but i read online it could b a fake.... :(

CM exclusives scrapper, hmm? Post a pic of the pin along with it's and the back and we at the forum will do our best to confirm it's authenticity.

Last edited:
ok...i will try and take a pic and put it up....its pin #68601.....i dont see a border around back..and it has the 2 nubs by the post.... my wife even told cm it was for my baby and we were just getting it cuz it was cool and for the baby... i have been doing the pin thing for 3 trips now.....crazy how much u can spend so fast.... bought 4 lanyards and here is pin count.. Mom has 26 pins. Son has 10. Baby has 4. I have 20. sorry got off point.....lol.....fun new addiction...oh i mean hobby...lol

sorry cam is at six flags.... I will try and get pic up tonight.. It would be cool if the pin is real... i will never sell...its just 4 the baby.....kind of funny how he eneded up with the only cm exclusive in our colletion

Update.. I took this pin to DLR for teh pot luck. Seems that it is real. Im very happy and will never trade this pin. #68601 Name is " I speak for mickey, Mickey speaks for me" I will still get a pic when i learn how. Thank you everyone for the help.

pin68601

DPF members are always helpful!!!

Glad someone could help you, probably John who loves Donald Duck. :)

Vicki

i did meet jon. What a lucky guy. he told me has been a dlr every weekend for like ever. I said hey why dont u pick me up in bakers on your way down... he said..why dont u come to sac town and trade with us. So i think i may have to do that soon. Very nice guy. my fam is happy we went to the pot luck. Lots of cool ppl and pins.

That whole set was scrapped. The ones I have seen all had a boarder on the back. They were all over Disneyland a few years ago. If there isn't a boarder I would think you were good.

That whole set was scrapped. The ones I have seen all had a boarder on the back. They were all over Disneyland a few years ago. If there isn't a boarder I would think you were good.

Yes i also read that the set was scrapped. I also was scared when i saw the fbi/ice photo from big bust last week. There were 2 or 3 of this set in pic. (not this one though) . I got this pin from a cm and its real. I took it to the pot luck and every one said its good to go. Its for my boy. He is just 14 months old. I like to get him anything neat. I got a Cars pin for him on sat after the potluck. He loves cars.

ps. I did see one pin from this set on a cm lanyard aslo on sat. My wife was going to get it. But it was fake. i told cm and they seemed not to like me giving the heads up. I said mayb they would want to give it to there leed.

oh. next trip to DLR will be 5-28 or 29

i wonder if DLR held back the real ones for a while and now let them out on cm lanyards. I will be looking for more on net trips. i found that one after the pot luck but it was no good.

any one had luck with this set. I am always looking for more pins at the park, So far all the pins i find are fake. My baby just has the one real pin for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back