Help with Photobucket or another service

Discussion in 'Disney Chat' started by natelove, Jul 16, 2017.

1. natelove

natelove Member

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

I think I can't use Photobucket anymore to attach pictures here in DPF. Am I the only one and if not, what other services are available?

Thanks!

2. Purplemandms

Purplemandms DPF's Keyblade Wielder

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

I believe that photobucket now requires a particular subscription in order to have photos posted on third party websites. (Though I may be mistaken.) I use tumblr to host my pictures, I just made a random blog and you post pictures to said blog, then grab the image URL from the post. It's less user friendly than most photo-sharing websites, but does the job well enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. cryptidcrocuta

cryptidcrocuta Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I've been using ImgBB to host pictures for the past year or so. I don't have an actual account with the website since the only time I need it is for a quick link to a picture so I have no idea the full extent of the website though I would assume you could make albums and such with it? But like I said you also don't need an actual account to us it

4. speedwaystar1

speedwaystar1 UK Disney Fan

Rating - 100%
    186   0   0

Yes Photobucket changed their rules , I've switched to Tinypic myself but Imgur is good too

5. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    477   0   0

I'm using imgur.

Kritter has an imgur account:
    https://imgur.com/a/ysCdr

and if she did your signature (which I think she did, cuz I think I saw it in there)

[​IMG]

You can use the image link from there and save it here.

6. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    68   0   0

Imgur.com is super easy to use! I definitely recommend it, esp if you want to host your trader pics and share those.

7. GreyWyvern

GreyWyvern Figment Fan Since '84

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

When I don't use space at my own website, I use imgur. I highly recommend it as well. Very easy to use!

8. DisneyFurEver

DisneyFurEver New Member

0   0   0

I second ImgBB. Very easy and fast to use.

9. Sami

Sami Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I just use Tapatalk for all pictures, even if I start a thread from my computer I'll add pictures through my Tapatalk after, they load up much easier.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

10. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0