• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help with STAR WARS vinylmation figures

Help with STAR WARS vinylmation figures

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Hello friends,
I dont mean to cry a river but I just started a new job and things are pretty tight for me financially right now and I really want to get Max some of the new Star Wars 3" vinylmations. If anyone has one or more they are willing to trade, I have 6 vinylmation 3" figures for trade and would also trade pins for them.

I am vulnerable so you can even take advantage of me as far as the trade goes. I will over trade or do whetever it takes to get some for him. Like I said, I dont have money but do have pins and Vinyls.

You can see my pins under my traders of course and as far as vinyl figures I have:
Sally from toy story
Unicorn from toy story
Penguin not sure what from
Clover dude
Lotso from toy story
and one I am not even sure of

Please help me as I really want to surprise Max with this.

Perhaps you could post their pictures or their pin counterparts for the ones you are not sure about. Images for most can also be found on vinymation.com. Do you have the artist cards, foil and boxes for each figure or just the figures?

Hello friends,
I dont mean to cry a river but I just started a new job and things are pretty tight for me financially right now and I really want to get Max some of the new Star Wars 3" vinylmations. If anyone has one or more they are willing to trade, I have 6 vinylmation 3" figures for trade and would also trade pins for them.

I am vulnerable so you can even take advantage of me as far as the trade goes. I will over trade or do whetever it takes to get some for him. Like I said, I dont have money but do have pins and Vinyls.

You can see my pins under my traders of course and as far as vinyl figures I have:
Sally from toy story
Unicorn from toy story
Penguin not sure what from
Clover dude
Lotso from toy story
and one I am not even sure of

Please help me as I really want to surprise Max with this.

I feel confident that on one on this forum would dare take advantage because that would just black list them!

I guess this is more like warning but again I feel confident that no one would do that here. :)

Wishing you the best and hoping for your financial security sooner rather than later!

Vicki

I've no duplicates currently Dan but I've a few blind boxes on the way so if they end up being doubles I'll give you a shout

Back