• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help with this Cheshire Cat Pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help with this Cheshire Cat Pin?

scarsiandam

Jessie the Kitty Lover ♥
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
pin59591

Can someone who has this pin please verify the backstamp and year etc. for me? :eek:) your help is greatly appreciated! :lol:

I don't have this pin, but I do know the real ones have 2 little nubs next to the post.

I paid $20 for this pin and when it arrived I was very happy with it but when I found this place and pinpics I realised it was a scrapper. I can't believe I didn't think something was wrong early. The paint job was really sloppy in places!

I think I saw mention before Dizpins shut down that even some of the fake lollipops started showing up with 2 nubs. I have a Chip with 2 nubs, but I don't trust it as the paint has dips, colors seem off somehow, it isn't glossy and the back is kinda blurry.

I think I saw mention before Dizpins shut down that even some of the fake lollipops started showing up with 2 nubs. I have a Chip with 2 nubs, but I don't trust it as the paint has dips, colors seem off somehow, it isn't glossy and the back is kinda blurry.

i have this pin as well but im not sure if its a scrapper either,its got one dip but its glossy and i dont know what it means by nubs can someone verify that for me.my backstamp says pin 10 of 10 limited edition of 200 official pin trading logo 2008. does anyone have a pic of the pins back?

Found this picture on Dizpins:

lollipopauthenticvl2.png

As well as this comment: ***CAUTION*** There are new Scrappers on the market of the Lollipop set that do have the 2 nubs... the face of the pin is not glossy and the Paint has pits or dips in it... Also the back stamp is not as prominent then the real ones... Please beware...

Last edited:
Found this picture on Dizpins:

lollipopauthenticvl2.png

As well as this comment: ***CAUTION*** There are new Scrappers on the market of the Lollipop set that do have the 2 nubs... the face of the pin is not glossy and the Paint has pits or dips in it... Also the back stamp is not as prominent then the real ones... Please beware...

booooo,mine is a scrapper now i have to remove it from pin pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back