• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help with this pin. can't find it on pin pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
is either 2008 or 2003, is very very small, i have not been able to read it, but it does says limited to and a number ???, also it says haunted mansion

It looks like something that might have come in a frame or boxed set, since Mickey only has a partial body. Like he is meant to match an image. If that's the case, it might not even be in Pinpics as an individual pin.

Got it! Or at least the set it came from [pin]24159[/pin]

Doesn't look like it is in there as an individual pin. But 2003, LE25

oh thank you very much, we got it from a yard sell from these old couple that they had a few disney old pins. they are not really in to pin trading but they had a few that they had got when they use to be younger. i guess lucky me. :)
now is for trade is anybody wants it, i won't ask much for it because i only pay 2 dollars for each pin. i guess i am just nice. :)

You can add it to Pinpics as an individual pin. Just mention it was part of that set, and list the Pinpics number for the set. In the name, mention its for the Mickey pin only.

pin24159

I would trade for it

not much maybe a stitch that i need for my bf collection or a lion king, let me take a look and we will see if we can work something out.
hope your day is going well by the way.

Did you look at my other trades besides the ones that match,plmk as I am mailing tomorrow some pkgs and do not know when I will get another chance too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back