• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hercules 20th anniversary pins/Hercules pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hercules 20th anniversary pins/Hercules pins

Esmeraldo

Finest boy in France
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After they didn't even acknowledge Hunchback's 20th anniversary last year (pin wise), I was pleasantley surprised to see that they made quite a few for Hercules' 20th! Anyone got any, or have any stories to share about their experience getting them? I managed to snag the one with Phil and Herc on eBay, it's my very first limited edition pin so I'm excited to have it! (I'm new to collecting, don't judge :lol: )

I collect Hercules pins, so I'd love to see anyone else's Herc collections! So far I've got...

Hercules and Meg open release
Hercules "kind of a big deal" open release
Hercules good vs evil mystery pin
Hades good vs evil mystery pin
Hercules "cute" stylized pin
Hades villain booster pack pin
Megara "hair" cast series pin

and then I'm just waiting for my LE 20th anniversary one to get here! I'm off to a good start I think.

There are still a bunch of 20th anniversary pins at DL and DCA for anyone that wants to know. However to answer your question, I have about 10 Hercules pins. None are too special, but one of the first pins I bought (before I realized I had a collection) is Herc with bow and arrow and letter H.

I have 6061, Herc Victory Parade. It was either a press pin or a CM pin according to Pinpics. I have the Pegasus Steed too and I think those are my only 2 Herc pins. Oh and I have the Hades bowling pin but it's a fake :( I still like it though.

Last edited:
Congrats on your new pin!

I've got the "World Of Evil" Hades pin, the "Disney Villains" booster pack mini-pin with Hades, Pain, and Panic, and the 15th anniversary pin. And also, a really horrible scrapper version of the hidden Mickey capricorn Phil pin, haha.

I wish there were more pins of the Muses!

Last edited:
After they didn't even acknowledge Hunchback's 20th anniversary last year (pin wise), I was pleasantley surprised to see that they made quite a few for Hercules' 20th! Anyone got any, or have any stories to share about their experience getting them? I managed to snag the one with Phil and Herc on eBay, it's my very first limited edition pin so I'm excited to have it! (I'm new to collecting, don't judge :lol: )

I collect Hercules pins, so I'd love to see anyone else's Herc collections! So far I've got...

Hercules and Meg open release
Hercules "kind of a big deal" open release
Hercules good vs evil mystery pin
Hades good vs evil mystery pin
Hercules "cute" stylized pin
Hades villain booster pack pin
Megara "hair" cast series pin

and then I'm just waiting for my LE 20th anniversary one to get here! I'm off to a good start I think.

That's a great start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back