• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hercules Titans Pin Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hercules Titans Pin Idea

TornadoTitan

Nick Wilde's Biggest Fan
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Finished up a drawing of the Titan pin I had in mind, mocked it up to look like a pin.

tumblr_opmqjkcyWl1rpsdt6o1_1280.png

Thanks! Though still need to wait a month or so to get these in, but I will let you know when they are here.
I'm for real over the moon with this one. And I know some other people (both on and off dpf) who would love them. What's your edition size?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm for real over the moon with this one. And I know some other people (both on and off dpf) who would love them. What's your edition size?

This one will be LE 50, still need to finalize and tweak the design before sending it off. Haven't decided on what size I want to make it, I am thinking around 2 inches, though depending one what people want could make it bigger or smaller, what size would you like this pin to me?

This one will be LE 50, still need to finalize and tweak the design before sending it off. Haven't decided on what size I want to make it, I am thinking around 2 inches, though depending one what people want could make it bigger or smaller, what size would you like this pin to me?
I think 50 is fine. :) I've noticed that most Fantasy pins with over 75 edition size end up just hanging around, hahah! And I like the 2 inches, or 2.25 (probably better). Sometimes fantasy pins get too massive. XD

Even though I don't touch fantasy pins, I have to say that design is VERY well done, and I think it will look stunning in person!

Can't wait to see photos of the finished product! Your skills are amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back