• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Heroes & villains collection first look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heroes & villains collection first look
Anyone else online to get Ariel and Ursula?

Currently watching this and super excited about the set:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayNfBmWsfAk

I'm up to get the set, although I feel kind of foolish as I think she'll still be available in the morning. Still, my sleep schedule is all messed up anyway from the past releases so I'm normally awake now anyway. I want to be up for Elsa next week and the FF the follow week as I can't see them lasting as long, so I might as be used to being awake.

Last edited:
I'm up to get the set, although I feel kind of foolish as I think she'll still be available in the morning. Still, my sleep schedule is all messed up anyway from the past releases so I'm normally awake now anyway. I want to be up for Elsa next week and the FF the follow week as I can't see them lasting as long, so I might as being used to be awake.
Me too, but I'm concerned because she's the only one tonight.

For anyone who has seen the sets in person - how does the Helsa set compare to the classic dolls? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth six times the cost. I haven't seen them in person and can't find many pictures to compare. I'm tempted to buy the two classic dolls and just dress them up a bit. There are just too many sets!

Kristanna as well. How does Anna's face mold compare to the classic doll? I love her face and smirk/smile so I'd love if the classic doll had the same mold. Don't care for Kristoff at all, so the set doesn't seem worth it for me personally. I'd rather redo the classic if she has the same face for $10 plus whatever I decide to do to her (probably coronation Anna, let's be honest!)

That was a much quicker sell out than Rapunzel and Gothel. I can only imagine how quick Elsa is going to sell out next week... I am going to be up trying for her though. I really hope I can get her as she's one of my favorites from the set. Seeing as how in and afford snow queen Elsa LE IMO this designer version will be a nice replacement.

Just curious...was there a big turn out at the Florida Mall? Meaning, did everyone get a doll that showed? I have experienced both huge turn out's and fairly mild ones before. In general, if I really want the doll...I figure many others do too so I've just stayed away for this release.

It was quite large definitely. Especially since it seemed some families all put their names in. They had 25 dolls at the store which surprised us all but there were definitely more people than that waiting. I was happy to see that the three other collectors I had made friends with while waiting also got picked though!

Wow sold out! That is crazy! I guess she is a lot popular than the other sets. My boyfriend was kind enough to drive to the Disney store for me after work and got me one :) So happy

I saw Elsa/Hans in person a week or so ago. Elsa does have a different face shape. If you look at Disney limited edition dolls tumblr, she has a comparison photo a while back. Hope that helps.

For anyone who has seen the sets in person - how does the Helsa set compare to the classic dolls? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth six times the cost. I haven't seen them in person and can't find many pictures to compare. I'm tempted to buy the two classic dolls and just dress them up a bit. There are just too many sets!

Kristanna as well. How does Anna's face mold compare to the classic doll? I love her face and smirk/smile so I'd love if the classic doll had the same mold. Don't care for Kristoff at all, so the set doesn't seem worth it for me personally. I'd rather redo the classic if she has the same face for $10 plus whatever I decide to do to her (probably coronation Anna, let's be honest!)

It was quite large definitely. Especially since it seemed some families all put their names in. They had 25 dolls at the store which surprised us all but there were definitely more people than that waiting. I was happy to see that the three other collectors I had made friends with while waiting also got picked though!

If I go to FL Mall for future releases, I'll have to walk around and ask "you Guppy94? how bout you....you?' lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back