• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Heroes & villains collection first look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heroes & villains collection first look
Hi everyone, I need your help! I made both of these tops for my Designer Ariel for when she arrives! However I need help on deciding which one I want her to wear? Which one do you think would look best for her?
tumblr_nwqmxvgN4L1uo9m3go1_540.jpg

I prefer the second one, the first one might look too big on her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I need your help! I made both of these tops for my Designer Ariel for when she arrives! However I need help on deciding which one I want her to wear? Which one do you think would look best for her?
tumblr_nwqmxvgN4L1uo9m3go1_540.jpg

First of all you are really talented!
I like both very much but Disneylover has the point, the first one might look too big on her. I would try on both like bevgray suggested, make photos and share them here and ask again which one looks better on her :)

Has anyone received the blastoff email for their Ariel/Ursula doll yet? Mine is still showing Acitve but not shipped yet. I am getting worried mine is caught up in limbo land!

Thank you everyone for the feedback! Since I wont have my complete set preorder until tomorrow for now I put the two tops on a classic Ariel doll. That way you can see a comparison at least. Hope this helps! Once the official Designer Ariel doll arrives I will also share images then too!
tumblr_nws4rylgth1uo9m3go1_540.jpg

Thank you everyone for the feedback! Since I wont have my complete set preorder until tomorrow for now I put the two tops on a classic Ariel doll. That way you can see a comparison at least. Hope this helps! Once the official Designer Ariel doll arrives I will also share images then too!
tumblr_nws4rylgth1uo9m3go1_540.jpg

They both look amazing but I do love the one on the left!

I prefer the left one on the doll as well. It's a little more "teenage" which suits a 16 year old sea princess. The other looks a bit more formal.

Has anyone received the blastoff email for their Ariel/Ursula doll yet? Mine is still showing Acitve but not shipped yet. I am getting worried mine is caught up in limbo land!

I rec'd my blast off email yesterday, Saturday. Tracking currently shows a scheduled date of Wednesday. I live in central west Florida. Lately it usually takes me a little over a week to get LE dolls from the date I order, so it seems on track. I wouldn't worry yet if I was you. I've had them take much longer to ship out LE dolls.

Love my Ariel and Ursula this is my favourite of this years, I think Snows my second favourite but I love rapunzel too, but Ariel is my fav so pretty! I have waited a long time for a Ariel I love! I sold the 17 inch as I hated the tail and but this ones tail is perfect. Love seeing it in different lights! Bring on Elsa!
Really loving the designer dolls this year more so than the 17 inch ones

I rec'd my blast off email yesterday, Saturday. Tracking currently shows a scheduled date of Wednesday. I live in central west Florida. Lately it usually takes me a little over a week to get LE dolls from the date I order, so it seems on track. I wouldn't worry yet if I was you. I've had them take much longer to ship out LE dolls.

Thank you for the update. Congrats on getting your blastoff email. As of right now I am still showing Active but not shipped............

Thank you for the update. Congrats on getting your blastoff email. As of right now I am still showing Active but not shipped............

If I remember correctly from past LE shipments... they seem to ship out more by the destination region. I remember it seemed like everyone around FL got theirs at the same time. I know there were people that had placed orders after mine and would get theirs first. It seems I'm getting them quicker lately, but I kind of expect about a week long wait. I'm sure you're anxious, I know how that feels, but really you shouldn't have anything to worry about since it's showing active. I think if they cancel orders it's normally pretty close to the time the order was placed. There are a lot of things that can go wrong, but those are unfortunate anomalies. I bet you'll get your blast off email tomorrow, but if not, still don't worry. It's not uncommon for them to take over a week to ship an LE.

Does it anyone else find it really annoying that Disney has yet to fix that picture glitch on their new products (the pictures won't show up no matter what browser you use)? I thought it was a one-time problem on the morning to pre-order the entire set, but it looks like it's a regular issue now.

We have an update regarding our Limited Edition Dolls releasing tomorrow!
To ensure the Limited Editions dolls are available at 8am, a holding page will be live on our Online Stores from approximately 7am 27th October 2015. This will not affect the release of the Dolls, which will then be made available for purchase at approximately 8am.

https://www.facebook.com/DisneyStoreUK/posts/1030651386978967?fref=nf

Last edited:
We have an update regarding our Limited Edition Dolls releasing tomorrow!
To ensure the Limited Editions dolls are available at 8am, a holding page will be live on our Online Stores from approximately 7am 27th October 2015. This will not affect the release of the Dolls, which will then be made available for purchase at approximately 8am.

Just for UK not US?

Was the * is that supposed to mean???

Same for the DS store .fr. but i guess that i usual the other website store such as Italy and spain, don't have to follow that rules. I guess UK ,FR and maybe DE will still be the ones having difficulties if the other european website don't follow that new rule. Sigh.

the disney store italy and spanish announced the same thing! so maybe , everybody will have the same chance tomorrow.

If I remember correctly from past LE shipments... they seem to ship out more by the destination region. I remember it seemed like everyone around FL got theirs at the same time. I know there were people that had placed orders after mine and would get theirs first. It seems I'm getting them quicker lately, but I kind of expect about a week long wait. I'm sure you're anxious, I know how that feels, but really you shouldn't have anything to worry about since it's showing active. I think if they cancel orders it's normally pretty close to the time the order was placed. There are a lot of things that can go wrong, but those are unfortunate anomalies. I bet you'll get your blast off email tomorrow, but if not, still don't worry. It's not uncommon for them to take over a week to ship an LE.

You nailed it! I got my blast off email this afternoon! Now I can breathe again! Thanks for responding to my question. You really helped me with the waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back