• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Heroes & villains collection first look

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it, after missing out on Rapunzel then Ariel I just managed to get the full set, still in shock!

In the que at Manc Deffo got a doll:) people were queuing from half 10 the night before! So tired can't wait to pay and go home now! This was the doll I wanted the most even more than FF Elsa so I'm happy

I feel like I could have gotten the full set if I had tried that one first. I feel so stupid now. It is so frustrating that I have missed all the dolls I wanted since I got my first (and only) dolls, the Frozen November ones. I did not even really try to get them since I thought at the time I can not really spend so much money on something I do not need but then decided to get them anyway on the last minute and loved them. It's like I had a good luck once and then I can never succeed again even though now I really want the dolls. If I do not get the Frozen Fever dolls I will just buy the dolls I wanted the most from Ebay like Rapunzel that I missed two weeks ago.

Sigh, I just refreshed the page and got the whole set on my bag again and then it disappeared again. Oh well.

Congrats!!![/QUOTE]
Thank you, I'm so happy especially after the disappointment of missing out twice, I wasn't holding out much hope for today.

In the que at Manc Deffo got a doll:) people were queuing from half 10 the night before! So tired can't wait to pay and go home now! This was the doll I wanted the most even more than FF Elsa so I'm happy

Thats great news, congrats! That's some crazy early queuing though! What time did you get there?

Congratulations on getting your set at the store. I can't wait to see more pictures of the set from everyone who got her. Looking forward to hopefully hearing about your experience at the store, wondering if they let you choose a set, were there any sets left over? Was it less stressful? etc

Last edited:
I wish the set would just sell out already. I've managed to add them to my shopping basket about five times now, and each time they get removed during checkout.

Wow, so apparently I spoke too soon. I think I got the entire set somehow (I honestly can not believe this).

So congratulations to everyone who got the dolls then, and you can still try to get the whole set apparently if someone there is interested.

Wow, so apparently I spoke too soon. I think I got the entire set somehow (I honestly can not believe this).

So congratulations to everyone who got the dolls then, and you can still try to get the whole set apparently if someone there is interested.

Well done, you must be thrilled, it's showing as all sold out now.

I wonder if the UK full sets will all have the same edition number like the US pre-order, I suppose it doesn't matter too much but it would be quite nice, would be interested to find out.

I can't believe it, after missing out on Rapunzel then Ariel I just managed to get the full set, still in shock!

Me too! Those are the ones I wanted as well. I'm not sure what I'll do with the rest of the set though. I really hope I don't end up loving all of them, lol!

People qued from half 10 and I got ️their at 4am. I was tenth in line and they had 18 dolls. All sold out. Must admit was happy to get my doll, but It wasn't enjoyable as hardly any collectors turned up. The first women in the que brought six guys with her and they all got a doll each after looking over all 18!

People qued from half 10 and I got ️their at 4am. I was tenth in line and they had 18 dolls. All sold out. Must admit was happy to get my doll, but It wasn't enjoyable as hardly any collectors turned up. The first women in the que brought six guys with her and they all got a doll each after looking over all 18!

Thats a shame it wasn't enjoyable, pity it wasn't collectors queuing with you, I'm sure the doll makes up for it though, how is she in person is she your favourite from the collection?

My very first pictures of the duo, non deboxed yet

tumblr_nwvoiefTlb1s823kjo1_540.jpg
tumblr_nwvoiefTlb1s823kjo2_540.jpg
tumblr_nwvoiefTlb1s823kjo3_540.jpg
tumblr_nwvoiefTlb1s823kjo4_540.jpg

Love seeing your pictures Pupuce, how does she compare in person compared to the other dolls, is she one of your favourites?

Congrats pupuce makes me excited to get mine! How was the French release today?

I agree the pre order should be done first next time but I think they were just testing waters after feedback.

i'm tired,, people started to queue at 8pm the evening before, I started to queue at 3am. 39 duo were avaible. some people didn't get the duo. It was sad, they were collectionners. Some resellers were there as well got the dolls , but not so much, maybe 4... they came alone.

Tinktig, the hans and elsa is great. all the designers villains vs heroes are great. What can i say about the hans and elsa duo. The elsa , her blue dress is so sparkling and shiny , compare to the LE doll that is more greyish, darker. And since Hans is mostly in dark blue, greyish, the contrast is very nice, darker blue VS very shiny , clear , sparkly blue.

I love them all, really . I can't choose.

Last edited:

Holy cow, that's early! Do people line up this early at the Disney Stores in the USA to get their dolls too? I'm now wondering at what time I should get to the mall to line up next Tuesday! Any advice from the seasoned pros out there? This will be my first time attempting to purchase dolls in person (FF Elsa & Anna). Merci!

Thanks Pupuce they are all amazing aren't they, I can't wait to get mine but I'm enjoying looking at your lovely pictures for now but Snow so far is my favourite, wow such an early start, congratulations on getting them, thanks for sharing your amazing pictures as always, I love your Flickr account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back