• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Heroes & villains collection first look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heroes & villains collection first look
Congratulations to everyone who got their dolls in Europe and in the US stores today!! :D

It's so great to hear all the success stories. I hope it's all smooth sailing again next week!

Me too! Those are the ones I wanted as well. I'm not sure what I'll do with the rest of the set though. I really hope I don't end up loving all of them, lol!

Congrats, I have a feeling you might end up loving them all, haha!

So very frustrated. I ordered a Rapunzel and Gothel set, and unfortunately it got sent to the wrong address. UPS was unable to retrieve the package to be sent to the correct address and in order to put in a claim, I had to have the shipper do it. Disney said they were sorry, there were no replacements available, and they were going to give me back my money in the form of a gift card, which will be emailed to me in 3-5 business days. I only wanted Rapunzel and Gothel, and I hardly order from the Disney Store because I live in Canada, nor do I live close to a store, so a gift card is not really useful to me. Even if I wanted to try for Elsa and Hans tonight to try and trade (which honestly seems like a bit of a stretch anyways), I can't use the gift card because I won't receive it for 3-5 business days. So frustrating! Why can't they put in a claim and if nothing comes of it, then refunding my money to my credit card?

Yes, my fiance picked up the set for me! I'll get to see it Friday So excited ><

The Columbus, Ohio store still has 5 doll sets left after the raffle so maybe that's a good sign for everyone else trying in person today? Best of luck everyone!

People qued from half 10 and I got ️their at 4am. I was tenth in line and they had 18 dolls. All sold out. Must admit was happy to get my doll, but It wasn't enjoyable as hardly any collectors turned up. The first women in the que brought six guys with her and they all got a doll each after looking over all 18!

Wait. Where was this?

I was so surprised that there were more dolls than people at my store today! This time they put out all the dolls, I was called second so I was able to choose which one I wanted, which was a really nice change.

That was at the arndale, compared with last years sleeping beauty release it seemed like it was just one huge family getting them all and not many collectors. Don't think I would go to the store again way to tiring and cold to be outside that long! Rather try my luck online. Very happy to have Elsa! I think Elsa and Ariel are my favourites from this set and Rapunzel my least favourite but I love them all. I do think Ariel needs re postioning etc but overall I love her tail and face! Elsa is amazing too

So very frustrated. I ordered a Rapunzel and Gothel set, and unfortunately it got sent to the wrong address. UPS was unable to retrieve the package to be sent to the correct address and in order to put in a claim, I had to have the shipper do it. Disney said they were sorry, there were no replacements available, and they were going to give me back my money in the form of a gift card, which will be emailed to me in 3-5 business days. I only wanted Rapunzel and Gothel, and I hardly order from the Disney Store because I live in Canada, nor do I live close to a store, so a gift card is not really useful to me. Even if I wanted to try for Elsa and Hans tonight to try and trade (which honestly seems like a bit of a stretch anyways), I can't use the gift card because I won't receive it for 3-5 business days. So frustrating! Why can't they put in a claim and if nothing comes of it, then refunding my money to my credit card?

Oh that's a shame, it's such a pity that they couldn't just redirect the delivery I also don't understand why they couldn't just issue a refund to your card, no wonder you are frustrated.

I decided to just order online, de to the fact my anxiety wouldn't be able to handle the mass of people that would be at the store. Plus, it'll give me a bit of a break before next week haha. Slightly nervous about the whole online thing, hope everything runs smoothly and everyone can get their set :)

Ugh, I know the feeling and it sucks. With my Kristoff LE back in March he wasn't delivered to the wrong place he was just "lost in transit" (like where did he go???? I don't know). Anyway, they did refund my card though which is odd, you'd think the protocol would be the same all around.

It looks like there's quite a bit of difference from store to store with the crowd. I went to a different store than the one I normally go to since I was between classes and the store had 16 dolls and roughly 50 people showed up. Most brought friends and families to increase their chance but the odds were pretty bad. I didn't get calls so hopefully tonight the website will hold up.

It looks like there's quite a bit of difference from store to store with the crowd. I went to a different store than the one I normally go to since I was between classes and the store had 16 dolls and roughly 50 people showed up. Most brought friends and families to increase their chance but the odds were pretty bad. I didn't get calls so hopefully tonight the website will hold up.

Is the store you go to a popular one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is the store you go to a popular one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It probably is, it was a big mall. I've been to the store before but this is the first time going for a limited edition release so I don't know if it's usually like this or it's because of Elsa.

Hello I'm new here first time posting. I had a question what time does elsa and Hans go up on the site and what's the chance of me getting one. Should it be hard?

Hey, I'm trying to help my mom out and can barely get the data on my phone to load so I can't check old posts... Does anyone have the number for Helsa tonight? Thanks!

edit: I think she found it. I've had blackouts for the five days, so I'm worried I won't have power tonight for the release and she's going to wake up at 3 am for me. <3 She's the best.

Last edited:
Hello I'm new here first time posting. I had a question what time does elsa and Hans go up on the site and what's the chance of me getting one. Should it be hard?

It goes up at midnight Pacific (Disneyland) Time. So whatever your time zone, you'll have to determine when it is midnight Disneyland time.

Mountain Time = 1 a.m. local Time
Central Time = 2 a.m. local time
Eastern Time = 3 a.m. local time

If you are in Europe, just calculate.

Escalate it to a manager and tell them you want your refund in the form of your original payment. You are entitled to that - a refund in the original form of payment. If they refuse, dispute the charge on your card. Use a DIFFERENT credit card for tonight's HELSA release.

Just a heads up, my store announced today that the Designer Anna and Kristoff would be released as a first come first serve doll along with the Frozen Fever Anna and Elsa. I live in the US though, so I realize that Europe may have a different experience, just wanted to let you guys know! BTW: I did get the Elsa/Hans set today. Wasn't sure if I would originally, but I decided to go anyhow and buy them if my name was called. I didn't want to buy them online tonight, especially with all the recent horror stories of shipping and order cancellation this year. Was the very last name called! There were two more people, me and one other girl and one doll, was so relieved when my name was called! Some of my fellow collector friends were there also. They had all gotten their dolls by then and everyone was thrilled I had gotten the last one, even the employees, whom all pretty much know me by now! Elsa's hair is a bit out of place on mine, there's a strand going in/across her eye, but other than that the set is perfect and I was so happy to get one that I hardly care at the moment! That could change later as I have considered opening this one set to place the sword in Han's hand like it should be anyway, but we'll see! I know it's still a few hours too early for it, but here's the code anyway: 460702950308, good luck to all tonight! :3

Just a heads up, my store announced today that the Designer Anna and Kristoff would be released as a first come first serve doll along with the Frozen Fever Anna and Elsa. I live in the US though, so I realize that Europe may have a different experience, just wanted to let you guys know! BTW: I did get the Elsa/Hans set today. Wasn't sure if I would originally, but I decided to go anyhow and buy them if my name was called. I didn't want to buy them online tonight, especially with all the recent horror stories of shipping and order cancellation this year. Was the very last name called! There were two more people, me and one other girl and one doll, was so relieved when my name was called! Some of my fellow collector friends were there also. They had all gotten their dolls by then and everyone was thrilled I had gotten the last one, even the employees, whom all pretty much know me by now! Elsa's hair is a bit out of place on mine, there's a strand going in/across her eye, but other than that the set is perfect and I was so happy to get one that I hardly care at the moment! That could change later as I have considered opening this one set to place the sword in Han's hand like it should be anyway, but we'll see! I know it's still a few hours too early for it, but here's the code anyway: 460702950308, good luck to all tonight! :3
Congrats on you! Thanks for the code and it'll be very helpful.

Holy cow, that's early! Do people line up this early at the Disney Stores in the USA to get their dolls too? I'm now wondering at what time I should get to the mall to line up next Tuesday! Any advice from the seasoned pros out there? This will be my first time attempting to purchase dolls in person (FF Elsa & Anna). Merci!

I live in the US and 4am is usually about the time I get to my store, that being said I usually don't see anyone else till around 5:30, 6:00am. All my collector friends think I'm crazy and don't need to get up that early, but I'd rather be there early and guaranteed a doll then late and unsure about if I'll get one. My store usually gets about 14 designer dolls, judging by the last two designer releases I've been to-Rapunzel/Gothel and Elsa/Hans, but we also had several Jasmines, 10-12 Aladdin's, and I believe it was 4 Jafar's so it can really vary from one release to another and from store to store as well.

I am so anxious and nervous about tonight. This set is the one that I want most from the designer collection. Frozen is not one of my absolute favorite Disney films but I do like it and I love it's characters especially Elsa. I hope things go smoothly like they have in the past weeks and I can get a set. I really hope that it dose t add to cart and disappear right away that would make me very sad next week is going to be stressful as well not sure if I want to go to store to get FF Elsa and Anna or just try online. Does anyone here live in Massachusetts and go to either the Saugus SquRe one mall Disney store or the new one in the Burlington Mall? If so how busy are they(my mom went for the Frozen March dolls)

I got my Helsa set! I was really nervous because there were 25+ people and only 14 dolls. Luckily I was the third to be called. Now we are in the final days of dollmageddon. Just one more week until I'm at my store at 5am.

I live in the US and 4am is usually about the time I get to my store, that being said I usually don't see anyone else till around 5:30, 6:00am. All my collector friends think I'm crazy and don't need to get up that early, but I'd rather be there early and guaranteed a doll then late and unsure about if I'll get one. My store usually gets about 14 designer dolls, judging by the last two designer releases I've been to-Rapunzel/Gothel and Elsa/Hans, but we also had several Jasmines, 10-12 Aladdin's, and I believe it was 4 Jafar's so it can really vary from one release to another and from store to store as well.

Is your store stand alone? I'll be going to the store for the first time on 11/03, but the only ones near me (if you can call a 50-60 minute drive near) are in malls. I figured I'd get there a little before the mall allowed people in and line up at Disney, so I was just wondering if I should get there even earlier than the mall opens. Anyone in the Tampa Bay area have any tips? I'm still trying to figure out which store to go to. I figured I'd call in a few days and see if the cast members could offer any advice.

Good luck to everyone tonight. I normally get some sleep before staying up all night, but I can't sleep at all. I'm too anxious. I haven't been this worried since I did my first online order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back