• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Heroes & villains collection first look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got her. I was so sure there would be a problem with the site. Looks like everything is working well. So glad I was wrong.

I forgot to thank those who posted the links in my last post so I'll do it now thank you very much!! It seems the designer bag is sold out but not the doll... Hmm I bet she will be gone soon

Nope. Normally takes about 15 minutes for it to process and change to Active. Also, don't be nervous if you have not received a confirmation email yet. The website has been very slow lately. As long as you are seeing a total dollar amount then you should be ok

I forgot to thank those who posted the links in my last post so I'll do it now thank you very much!! It seems the designer bag is sold out but not the doll... Hmm I bet she will be gone soon
Bag still in stock. It just is not entering your bag until you hit begin checkout......different this time.................

Nope. Normally takes about 15 minutes for it to process and change to Active. Also, don't be nervous if you have not received a confirmation email yet. The website has been very slow lately. As long as you are seeing a total dollar amount then you should be ok
Ok thanks. Just a tad overly concerned saying they canceled my pin order the other day.

Thank you so much for the item # :D got them! Looking forward to Ursula & Ariel arriving today. Hopefully I get this one next Monday or Tuesday. Gratz to everyone who got them :)

I was tempted and she was adding to bag but I can't do it with how DS puts holds on my card like 2 or 3x foe each doll. I don't have that kind of money and my bank takes 6 weeks sometimes to give it back, need to prioritise FF Elsa. She is pretty though! Also I don't care for Hans

This release they always show back in stock once the site officially refreshes. I doubt she is really sold out...we will see I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back