• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All

weebo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hello all iam new to the site, i have not been collectiong pins for two long i have 48 so far lol, but i collect many lilo and stitch pins and a few others if i like them lol. So anyone that is selling any i be interested or i can trade for urban 5 vinyls i have a few or them to trade.

I am from the UK england, Milton Keynes i also am a Disney store cast memeber, i collect many things pins,vinylmations, diseny cars and dvds, disney everything here i love it lol.
Not sure waht elese ot say but i hope to chat soon and get to find some cool disney firends to trade and share with

:wavey: see ya soon

Weebo.

Hey again, Weebo! You should set up a pinpics account so I can see the pins you want :) I'd like to trade with ya sometime. Have fun and see you around!
-wmcdow

Welcome to the site!! Hope we can trade in the near future!! I have some stitch pins for trade

i know we spoke on chat the other night, didnt realise u were from the UK as well lol welcome to the site :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back