• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey Everyone! - Pin Collector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone! - Pin Collector

tkdgirl368

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I was finally able to join the site with some help (due to registration issues)! I am Katelyn
smile.gif
I am a senior in college studying Biology and I love to collect Disney pins! My love for Disney started young when my parents took me to Disney World at 18 months old - I have been going about once every year since! I started collecting pins in 2006 casually, but have gotten a lot more into it the past few years. I also got my boyfriend into pin trading this year (although he mostly just collects Up pins). I hope to get to know everyone and do some trading!

My current collections: Haunted Mansion, Stitch, Figment, Monster's Inc., Steamboat Willie, and Donald Duck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back