• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey everyone, somewhat new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, somewhat new!

tigerlilly

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all,

My name is Kelsey. I am somewhat new to pin trading, but very new to this forum. I have been lurking for a bit. Finally decided to come out and say hi. I am looking to trade and hopefully find some grails. If anyone wants to look at my pin pics please do.. username; thatgirl_kelsey

I have tried to make trades through the website, but no one has responded out of at least 20 emails. Trying my luck here now.

I wanted to post this under trading, but the thread seemed to not allow new posts?

Anyways, I collect aristocats, marie and tinker bell.

Let me know if you see anything. I like to trade just for the fun of it!

Welcome Kelsey! I hope you have fun in the forums, everyone here is incredibly kind!

As for your getting a lack of responses on PinPics, a lot of people don't check their account very often and others choose to ignore trade requests that they don't want to do.

Also, you can't post in the trading section of the forum because you have to be a member for 10 days and have 30 posts in other sections (trust me, I was just as confused as you are a few days ago when I joined!)

PM me if you need any help, I'd be happy to be of assistance! :bigthumb:

I do have one pin that is on your wants list, don't think it's a grail but just let me know if you want to trade and PM me your name & address.

pin5215th200

Pin 5215 2001 Marie from Aristocats - Cute

Welcome Kelsey! This is a great place for trading, asking questions, and seeing some amazing collections. Glad you spoke up. I'll check your wants as I collect Aristocats as well. Not too many "extras" but maybe something for you.

Thanks for the info! That makes sense and I will try to post enough to be able to get into that section. haha.
What is your name on pin pics just so I can look at your collection for fun?

Welcome Kelsey! I hope you have fun in the forums, everyone here is incredibly kind!

As for your getting a lack of responses on PinPics, a lot of people don't check their account very often and others choose to ignore trade requests that they don't want to do.

Also, you can't post in the trading section of the forum because you have to be a member for 10 days and have 30 posts in other sections (trust me, I was just as confused as you are a few days ago when I joined!)

PM me if you need any help, I'd be happy to be of assistance! :bigthumb:

Thanks! Sounds fun. I would love to see another cat collection. I have worked hard on mine and it is still so small. How do you go about collecting yours? Do you find them in the parks? or trade at events?

Welcome Kelsey! This is a great place for trading, asking questions, and seeing some amazing collections. Glad you spoke up. I'll check your wants as I collect Aristocats as well. Not too many "extras" but maybe something for you.

Hey Kelsey! Great to have you here. Hoping to change your luck but I checked and we don't have any matches. Don't give up!

Welcome! I checked out your pins and don't have any you want. You do have my Grail pin - Cheshire teapot. Lol.

Keep on sending out pin requests because ultimately you'll make some great trades.

My pin pics is Kalokapoodle if you like any of my traders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I am just seeing this now.. Oh my gosh COOL! Lets trade [: I will PM you

Welcome! I checked out your pins and don't have any you want. You do have my Grail pin - Cheshire teapot. Lol.

Keep on sending out pin requests because ultimately you'll make some great trades.

My pin pics is Kalokapoodle if you like any of my traders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back