• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey guys! New to this site and I hope I can meet some great people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! New to this site and I hope I can meet some great people!

itwasallstartedbyamouse

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, my name is Justin and I grew up going to Disney World nearly every year. I started pin trading early/mid 2000's and focused mainly on hidden mickeys. I quit pin trading a while back ago because of all the fake scrappers.

Since my pin trading days, I have graduated from college and gotten married. Sadly, times have been rough and I have come here to get rid of my pin collection. I was going to do a massive sale on ebay, but that market is saturated with fake scrappers and I knew I couldn't get half my pins' worth.

Hopefully this community will appreciate the genuine pins I have for sale. I know since I am new, I have to patiently wait before posting in the marketplace.

Any tips on how to sell bulk pin collections would be great. Sadly, I do not have enough time to individually post each pin. Like I said, times are rough and I need to make some extra change.

Thanks for allowing me to come to this community,

Justin

Welcome! :D

It's sad that you have to sell your collection. :( If you have any Lion King pins I'd definitely be willing to buy pins in bulk from you! ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Yes its very sad! I hate to do it, but we are moving across the state, and I need to sell what I can before we move. One day I hope to restart my collection. :)

I have around 1,000 pins. I will have to sort through them and see what Lion King pins I have haha.
Welcome! :D

It's sad that you have to sell your collection. :( If you have any Lion King pins I'd definitely be willing to buy pins in bulk from you! ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back