• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey i'm new here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i'm new here...

mojoscout

Jr. Goon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
first I just want to say whooooooooooooooooooooooooo hhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I can finally star threads lol so I am new here and was wondering if anybody had some good advice for me collecting trading etc... and wondering what is the best way to store/display your pins?and one last thing just had to tell somebody my the little mermaid ariel's undersea adventure ride opening day pin came in the mail two days ago it is gorgous!( just so you all know I collect the nightmare before christmas,donald duck and my favorite ccollection the little mermaid I am proubably one of the biggest little mermaid fans you will ever meet if not the biggest jk well maybe... LOL! just wanted to say i'm new here and looking forward to just say HI lol

Welcome! I’m also a fairly new trader J My sister covered acorkboard with cloth and ribbon to make a pretty display for my pins! I knowthat some people do frame their pins especially completed sets J lots of people here onthis site are very helpful with everything there is to know about pin tradingso you’ve come to the right place with your questions!

thanks aliceaddict I am considering the cork board method and the framed set and the pin books they sell at disneyland and lanyards ... LOL! I am still figuiring it out thanks for all the grat advice :)

Thanks everyone! yosoyapunch love the sally pins on your wants list I am watching A christmas movie right now so I feel like I have to say this MERRY CHRISTMAS(it is at the happy ending so home alone 2 lol!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back